Dig in to the topics that really matter to the success of your business with interactive webinars led by subject matter experts.
Changing Tides webinars are designed to be interactive and personalized to the needs of participants. Get answers to your questions, learn best practices, and connect with other female founders.
Webinars are held from 9am—10am Pacific, unless otherwise noted.
Upcoming Webinar Workshops
- Alternative Financing Strategies: Opportunities Beyond Traditional Venture Capital
Join Kate Brodock, CEO of Women 2.0 & Founding Partner of W Fund, for a conversation on alternative financing and how to choose the best option for your business.
- TikTok: Best Practices to Boost Your Brand — Details & signup coming soon.
- Launching for Revenue: The 10 Elements of Success — Details & signup coming soon.
- Social Media: Strategy, Focus, and the Best Fit for Your Business — Details & signup coming soon.
Past Webinar Workshops
- The Big Pitch: How to Get the Media Coverage You Need
Join Jennifer Reitman, founder and publisher of DAME Magazine, for a working session on how to develop a strong and successful media pitch.
- Transformation & Growth: Reconnecting With Your Purpose
Christy Nichols, founder of Venture Within, will lead a workshop based on her transformational development program to help us as founders navigate the process of change and regrowth.
- 5 Surprising Factors Driving a Successful Pivot
Fireside Chat with Shannon Kenny, founder of Prontopia
We’ll talk about Shannon’s very quick and successful pivot of travel company Prontopia in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis.
Free for Changing Tides members (discount code can be found in your member portal)
$30 for not-yet members (Changing Tides membership is just $19/mo.).
Is there a topic you’d like a webinar on or know of someone who would be a good host?
Let us know!