The Wave Tour
The Wave Tour (November 12th, 2020), hosted by Changing Tides Movement, is a virtual event for womxn founders and operators of both scalable corporations and businesses they intend to keep privately held. With over 30 sessions from powerhouse investors, founders, executives and business owners, here’s what to expect:
- Entrepreneurs at idea, development, beta test, and initial deployment stages can receive pitch deck feedback and clear expectations for their upcoming capital raises
- Privately held business owners will get information about growth and operating capital options
- All entrepreneurs will be able to meet highly skilled people seeking to be co-founders in or become supporters of early stage companies of all kinds
The focus of this event is to provide actionable ways for female founders and entrepreneurs to thrive in an uncertain, changing global landscape. There will be real-time networking opportunities and individual 1:1 investor meetings, allowing attendees from anywhere in the world to grow their investor network, make connections and gain invaluable insight from top female leaders.
Your Ticket Includes
- An action-packed day of powerful keynotes, three tracks of sessions and workshops + recordings of all sessions
- 1:1 office hours with VCs, angel investors, editors, lawyers, accountants, and more
- A Female-founded Marketplace featuring everything from legal experts to makeup + exclusive promotions and discounts
- Yoga, meditation, and mindfulness sessions
- An evening show and cocktail reception make valuable connections and build your professional network
- An attendee directory with customizable profiles so you can network before, during and after the event
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page.