Jennifer offers customized presentations and workshop for founders, startups, VC and investment firms, organizations and corporations. Topics include:
- Launching for Revenue: 10 Critical Elements for a Powerful Launch
- Top 5 Ways to Ruin Your Launch: Tips from the ThinkResults Launch Best Practices Survey
- Finding Funding as Female Founder: Tips from the Trenches
- How to Be An Entrepreneur: Inside or Outside a Company
- Dancing with Fear: How to Turn Fear into a Friend
- How to Ensure More Female Founders in Your Portfolio
- How to Win Support for Your New Project or Idea
Jennifer’s past speaking engagements include the Google Developers Launchpad Female Founders Summit, the Women In Technology Summit, Watermark, Women’s Startup Lab, The Riveter, the Content Marketing Conference, QuickBooks Connect, the Online Marketing Institute, UC Berkeley, and Kaiser Permanente.
If you are looking for an engaging and inspiring speaker for your next event, please contact us to reserve a spot on Jennifer’s speaking calendar.