As a Changing Tides member, you have access to events, curated resources, and a powerful network of women founders and funders around the world. Plus, you get free access to Changing Tides webinars and Changing Tides Circles, small groups of female founders who meet monthly to connect, collaborate and build a community that lifts up our businesses by sharing resources, ideas, connections, and flexing our collective economic power.
The Changing Tides Movement was founded to engage, empower, and encourage women entrepreneurs and business owners. Join us as we build a space where founders can connect, collaborate and co-create a community designed by women, for women. Your membership also supports our programs.
- Monthly meetings and events including happy hours, webinars, speaker series, and AMAs
- Access to Changing Tides Circles, small groups of like-minded founders that meet monthly to connect, collaborate and build a community. Meetings are structured around curated content, tailored activities, and 1:1 exercises facilitated by trained leaders.
- 1:1 curated introductions to investors and other founders
- Access to The Glynda List, a private list of female-founder friendly angels, VCs, incubators, accelerators, media outlets and ecosystem partners, curated by Jennifer LeBlanc and the Changing Tides community.
- Sharing of best practices and resources with other female founders
- A safe space to share your trials and tribulations and get real-world support and resources
- Influence the content and agenda of the Changing Tides Wave Tour
- Connect with local female founders when you travel – join local Changing Tides Circles and events, pending leader approval
Still have questions? Find answers on our FAQ page.